About Canada Super Visa
The Canada Super Visa enables parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada to visit their family and stay in Canada for up to two years, without having to renew their status.
Since its inception in 2012, the Canadian Super Visa has been allotted to more than 89000 parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Eligibility for Canada Super Visa
To apply for Canada Super Visa, the applicants must:
- Provide evidence that they are visiting the country just for trip and will return to their home nation with the completion of the trip.
- Demonstrate ties to their home country.
- Display the reason of their visit.
- Display their finances in their home country.
- Show a letter of invitation from their children or grandchildren living in Canada.
- Provide a letter that promises financial support from their children or grandchildren in Canada.
- Prove parental relationship with the children or grandchildren.
- Provide one of the following documents to prove that their children or grandchildren meet income requirements to apply for Canada Super Visa:
- A recent copy of the notice of assessment or tax returns.
- A recent copy of the T1 or T4
- A letter from the employer of the child or grandchild.
- Employment insurance pay-stubs.
- Proof of private medical insurance with a Canadian insurance company valid for a time period of at least one year.
- Complete and pass an immigration medical examination for getting Canada Super Visa
How to apply?
- Fill up the Super Visa application form
Read the instruction guide carefully before filling up the application form.
- Pay the application fee
Pay the fees for your visa application.
- Give an interview with the Visa Officer
You might have to appear for an interview with the visa officer for obtaining Canada Super Visa
- Submit your application form
Submit your completed application and pay your service charges at your nearest Canada Visa Application Center.
Using Canada Super Visa, eligible parents and grandparents can stay in Canada without having to renew their status. The Canada Super Visa allows individuals to stay in Canada for up to two years at a time.
What are the steps to apply for Parent/Grand parent Super visa?
Check if you are eligible. Do you have minimum necessary income? It depends on number of family members and there is a corresponding slab of MNI that is required.
You need to ensure that you have bought 100000 CAD worth of health insurance from a Canadian insurance company in order to cover health exigencies.
Take professional help in order to get best possible results in your situation. Team at Stepwise have done multiple applications of this nature.
"The words that comes to my mind to express the way I feel about Stepwise Immigration is ‘phenomenal, awesome’. I am very happy with the service provided by them for my mother -in -law's Super Visa. Customer service support is thorough and responsive. They are very determined and focused to help people in need. Mr. Navjot and his team are very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate and gave me confidence and peace of mind. Every penny that I spent was worth. I will highly recommend Stepwise Immigration to anyone who needs help with their immigration matters."
Mr T J Singh